If you were born before the 90’s, chances are that you met your partner in high school, a coffee shop, through a friend or on a trip. But gone are those days when you had to gain enough courage to present yourself in front of your crush, when you had to meet them in a park, or in the theater. People now a days meet with their potential life partners online, from literally anywhere in the world.
Online dating is a social culture, especially for the new age millennials. I personally haven’t used dating platforms. But I sat down with two of my friends who did. We recorded our conversation in the form of a podcast (embedded below) where we discuss aspects like:
- Do these dating platforms open the world to you to choose your special one?
- Does online dating make it any easier for introverts or shy people?
- About people’s vulnerabilities to cons, frauds and heartbreaks.
- Ability for people to talk about their depression and mental health while maintaining enough anonymity, without the fear of being judged?
- Can online dating help you find your lifetime partner?
Hope you enjoyed the episode.